Happy Thanksgiving

Started by rdhdds1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rdhdds1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For many of us this is the time of year that we can give thanks that we have a fricking break from school.

Eat well, be merry and try to relax until Monday, December 1st.:meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My goal for Thanksgiving: Eat enough turkey so that I go into a coma, but only eat just enough so I wake up for December 1st. Who's with me?
 
My goal for Thanksgiving: Eat enough turkey so that I go into a coma, but only eat just enough so I wake up for December 1st. Who's with me?

I can't, I have to study all my thanksgiving break 😡😡

Happy Thanksgiving to you all
 
Think tofurkey will work?😳



Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thank God for all opportunities, all food (turkey too), all amenities and everything chaste you have when so many people in the world don't have 1% of what you have.
And praise God for all He's done in your lives.😍

Good luck to all of us with d-schools :luck: and stay safe during this school break.
 
Happy Thanksgiving guys!
I drunk have already too much for my UCLA assceptance, coming up on Monday.
Good Luck everyone...
 
Happy thanksgiving everyone and let's hope for good news on Dec. 1st