Happy Thanksgiving!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

illinois2th

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So this is the time of the year where people reflect upon what they are thankful for.

Less than a week away from Dec. 1st, a lot of people might be freaking out, but I think it is important to thank everyone out there that has helped us get this far. These people, friends, and family have helped give us a reason to worry and stress about getting into Dental School, because without them, we would not even have made it this far.

With all of that in mind, no school will probably be making decisions on interviews, denials, or acceptances for the next four days, so enjoy the holiday!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Time to give thanks for the talents we have and hope some dental schools recognize that talent on Dec. 1

Time to give thanks for the talents we have and hope some dental schools recognize that talent on Dec. 1

So this is the time of the year where people reflect upon what they are thankful for.

Less than a week away from Dec. 1st, a lot of people might be freaking out, but I think it is important to thank everyone out there that has helped us get this far. These people, friends, and family have helped give us a reason to worry and stress about getting into Dental School, because without them, we would not even have made it this far.

With all of that in mind, no school will probably be making decisions on interviews, denials, or acceptances for the next four days, so enjoy the holiday!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

amen to both!

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

We are all so blessed to live in a country where everyone, no matter what race, creed, gender or sexual orientation, all have the opportunity to be what we want to be...and for us on this forum dentists :D. Thank you to all the men and women serving our country so that we can all have that freedom of choice! Good luck to everyone next week! Cheers to 4 years of hard work as undergrads and cheers to a future 4 in dental school and the rest of our lives serving to better the oral and overall health of others!

God Bless!

Happy Thanksgiving!

:D

I hope we can all take a break from the anxiety inducing day of Dec. 1st. :p

:luck:

Happy Thanksgiving to allmy American friends here.

I'm thankful for AADSAS stealing all of my money and being pretty much useless.

I'm thankful for AADSAS stealing all of my money and being pretty much useless.

Preach!

This year I am thankful for the potato, which is part of my Thanksgiving meal in two forms: mashed and vodka. Whatever mom, I'm not turkey! Now pass me the drunk!

Last edited: