• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

md4me

15+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2001
florida
Status (Visible)
So happy to find this site. I too am a RN, have been doing critical care for the last 10 years and am 3 classes away from becoming a NP, and have decided that I am going to do it. Yep...gonna be a doctor. It has actually been years in the making. So after marriage, baby, house, minivan...have now decided that I am getting older so why not do it while becoming a doctor. Does that sound logical? :) Write to me somebody!!!! [email protected]

EMDrMoe

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2001
Tampa
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I have often heard it put, "you're going to be 35 someday (insert your age in 8 years or so here), so why not be a doctor when you get there."

Congrats on the decision. Check out OldPreMeds at yahoogroups :) It's a great place for inspiration on those not-so-good days and to offer the same!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.