harbor hospital, baltimore, MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crazy Diamond

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i would appreciate any feedback on the hospital and the teaching, the atmosphere, thier affiliation with Hopkins?

Thanks
😎
 
Great teaching, and if Dr williams is still there he is an awsome PD. I was only there as a student. When I was there hopkins fellows came to teach 1-2 hours per week. A couple residents did away electives there.
 
thank you very much chief
really appreciate that
do you have any idea about their degree of involvementwith Hopkins

😀
 
When I was there hopkins fellows came to teach 1-2 hours per week. A couple residents did away electives there

That was the extent of the affiliation