You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Harbster apologizes for my not having AIM
Started by deschutes
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
B
b&ierstiefel
best of luck! rawk it!deschutes said:I hope you all enjoy your tea and crumpets (though it be getting rather late in the day for that!)
I may join you yet one day, depending on how much space I can free up on my HDD.
Meanwhile, it's off to the library for tomorrow's Anesthesia exam!
Anesthesia exam? Yikes. That sounds brutally painful. Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck with the exam!
If you get AIM, your buddy list will populate very quickly. 🙂
If you get AIM, your buddy list will populate very quickly. 🙂
B
b&ierstiefel
well it was nice chattin it up with y'all tonight. hope y'all have a pleasant evening.
B
b&ierstiefel
the other option for chat is SDN chat which I am starting to check out.
i have to say, i preferred the AIM chat much better though.
i have to say, i preferred the AIM chat much better though.
It was tewwible. Wibble!
And I knew this when I was asked the incidence of halothane hepatitis and my options were:
1:10
1:100
1:1000
1:10000
1:100000
But I'm going to go swallow some
, because tonight is sushi night!
And I knew this when I was asked the incidence of halothane hepatitis and my options were:
1:10
1:100
1:1000
1:10000
1:100000
But I'm going to go swallow some
, because tonight is sushi night!
Terrible? Sorry. Those questions about prevelance suck. They are like the idiot trivial pursuit questions that they throw in so even the dumbest loser can have a chance at some questions, but the are basically impossible to guess based on any normal intelligent reasoning. Questions like "How many blades of grass are in a square meter of bermuda grass? 2000,3000, or 4000?"
B
b&ierstiefel
Prevalence! Incidence! AAAAH!
Makes me wanna say RAWR!
I hate those questions. HAd a few of them on my Step 2 CK not too long ago.
I tried to figure out the first one...then I just picked D for the others and moved on.
Makes me wanna say RAWR!
I hate those questions. HAd a few of them on my Step 2 CK not too long ago.
I tried to figure out the first one...then I just picked D for the others and moved on.
'weeble, but nuthin' that a lil' Cherry Garcia won't cure!
I have to stop eating this. I have sushi planned.
I unchecked the AIM pop-up blocker on installation, and now the damned AIM pop-ups are everywhere. I didn't know their blocker was specific to their own pop-ups!
This calls for a re-install.
I have to stop eating this. I have sushi planned.
I unchecked the AIM pop-up blocker on installation, and now the damned AIM pop-ups are everywhere. I didn't know their blocker was specific to their own pop-ups!
This calls for a re-install.
B
b&ierstiefel
is your computer spazzing now because of it?
SDN chat can be sketchy because you don't know everyone. And, even if they tell you, you can't be 100% sure that they are telling the truth.AndyMilonakis said:the other option for chat is SDN chat which I am starting to check out.
i have to say, i preferred the AIM chat much better though.
BTW, Andy, I was totally pulling your leg when I said you couldn't swear in SDN chat. It really depends on the mods. Most don't care.

B
b&ierstiefel
I still prefer AIM better for the reason you cite above.bananaface said:SDN chat can be sketchy because you don't know everyone. And, even if they tell you, you can't be 100% sure that they are telling the truth.
BTW, Andy, I was totally pulling your leg when I said you couldn't swear in SDN chat. It really depends on the mods. Most don't care.![]()
![]()
It hasn't quite gone postal, but I soon will if every time I turn on my computer two AIM popup windows rear their ugly heads! *swats*AndyMilonakis said:is your computer spazzing now because of it?
You got AIM! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Try me.
This networking is so much more important for my career prospects than is memorizing which volatile inhalational agent is gaseous at room temperature.
This networking is so much more important for my career prospects than is memorizing which volatile inhalational agent is gaseous at room temperature.
deschutes said:It hasn't quite gone postal, but I soon will if every time I turn on my computer two AIM popup windows rear their ugly heads! *swats*
You will have to PM me your AIM name when you get it. I am not using it today though. Leaving shortly...
B
b&ierstiefel
It sucks that your anesth exam is a big deal. Ours was an oral exam and we got the question the week before the exam. So the 7 of us got together in a bar and did the questions and we all had the same answers. And we all answered question #2a incorrectly 

We will have to hold a chat in honor of deschutes!
B
b&ierstiefel
like the one we had last night to celebrate the son of satan?bananaface said:We will have to hold a chat in honor of deschutes!
Yeah!AndyMilonakis said:like the one we had last night to celebrate the son of satan?
Yeah, I don't install new programs for just anyone y'know 😉
I'll see if I can string up the little AIM (shouldn't it be AOLIM?) icon under my name.
I'm leaving too... gonna combine lunch and dinner in one meal!
I'll see if I can string up the little AIM (shouldn't it be AOLIM?) icon under my name.
I'm leaving too... gonna combine lunch and dinner in one meal!
B
b&ierstiefel
that chat rawked!bananaface said:Yeah!
Satan had a son? I didn't know he had a wife! Is this sort of like immaculate conception, but reversed?AndyMilonakis said:like the one we had last night to celebrate the son of satan?
Yes, and apparently he is going into pathology.deschutes said:Satan had a son? I didn't know he had a wife! Is this sort of like immaculate conception, but reversed?
Well, speak of the devil.bananaface said:Yes, and apparently he is going into pathology.
B
b&ierstiefel
There is a member of the SDN path forum who claims to nurture Lucifer and give him treats. I'll give you a hint. He's not a wookie.deschutes said:Satan had a son? I didn't know he had a wife! Is this sort of like immaculate conception, but reversed?
WTF? Was it only me who got kicked off?
yeah just you. there seems to be a bug. try going offline and back on. I can't even IM you!
B
b&ierstiefel
yaah's computer made her computer go berzonkers!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's an interaction. That's my territory. 😀AndyMilonakis said:yaah's computer made her computer go berzonkers!
AndyMilonakis said:yaah's computer made her computer go berzonkers!
My computer is simply not that powerful. It clunks and groans when I try to run three programs at once.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 1K