Harcourt PCAT Practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brock1385

Keepin my fingers crossed
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haha PCAT for cash??? I actually thought about that once, but there isnt anyone on earth that looks goofy enough to pass as me. When you look at my ID it catches your eye but for all the wrong reasons, lol.

Okay, so I just took a practice test for 19.00 on the PCAT website. I donno If I took the one from last year or if this was the newest one, but It was hardly anything like the PCAT. I honestly think that the Kaplan book's questions are much closer to the actual PCAT than from the Harcourt site? Just puttin that out there... I donno how many of yall have taken it I was just wonderin what others though

Brock

Members don't see this ad.

ya....that's what i'm thinking too......i went ahead and took the practice test for $19.......i have taken the PCAT once before too...and i think these questions were kind of easier than the real test.... hopefuly the real pcat will be just as easy as this one.....which i highly doubt :confused: :mad:

These are actual questions that have been used on previous PCAT examinations.

Are you able to review the explanations later (save them) or look at them only once after taking the practice test? I just wanted to know before I actually take it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else having trouble registering? One time I completed all the stuff including payment information and then when I hit submit, it said it was timed out. Then I tried again, several times, and it won't let me get to the payment screen. When I hit submit, I just see white and nothing happens. :mad: Anyone else have problems?

Is anyone else having trouble registering? One time I completed all the stuff including payment information and then when I hit submit, it said it was timed out. Then I tried again, several times, and it won't let me get to the payment screen. When I hit submit, I just see white and nothing happens. :mad: Anyone else have problems?

Monarch said:

no i havent had any trouble. i registered yesterday.

Monarch said:

I haven't had any trouble lately, but before the last PCAT I was having so much trouble registering for it that I just quit. Just wait a little while I guess and keep trying later.

Brock1385 said:
I haven't had any trouble lately, but before the last PCAT I was having so much trouble registering for it that I just quit. Just wait a little while I guess and keep trying later.

I was registered for this Saturday PCAT in August..... Low and behold, today, I found out I was not registered yet... Hurricane Katrina took me away for few weeks. Now, I think I am settling and ready to take it.... Oh, no! My name is not on the list.
Is there anyone out there know HOW to get in this very last minute? I called to Hartcourt, The spuervisor is out today! HELP.

Dabumba.

When you say Hurricane Katrina took you away for a few weeks does that mean you were in LA or are you military? Because in either case you should be able to get a spot. I know when I took it there were plenty of open seats left even though the location was technically closed. My friend who is military was albe to get into a closed location without any problem (rather than 2 hours away) after his commander made a few phone calls.

chuks_pharmD said:
ya....that's what i'm thinking too......i went ahead and took the practice test for $19.......i have taken the PCAT once before too...and i think these questions were kind of easier than the real test.... hopefuly the real pcat will be just as easy as this one.....which i highly doubt :confused: :mad:

the practice pcat was easier for you than the the actual pcat. well that's just great for me bc i thought it was hard. :(

dabumba said:
I was registered for this Saturday PCAT in August..... Low and behold, today, I found out I was not registered yet... Hurricane Katrina took me away for few weeks. Now, I think I am settling and ready to take it.... Oh, no! My name is not on the list.
Is there anyone out there know HOW to get in this very last minute? I called to Hartcourt, The spuervisor is out today! HELP.

Dabumba.

I found this at http://harcourtassessment.com/haiwe...RS+AFFECTED+BY+HURRICANE+KATRINA+AND+RITA.htm

I don't know if you already saw that, or if it even helps.

Dear PCAT Registrant:

As a result of the recent tragedy caused by Hurricane Katrina and Rita, several controlled testing centers in Baton Rouge, New Orleans and Beaumont will be unable to administer the October 22 Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT). If you were registered to take the exam at one of these locations, we would like to offer you the following alternatives. The options are

Take the test at another participating test center. (Seating is available in Houston for registrants that were scheduled at Beaumont.)
Reschedule for the January 21, 2006 test administration.
Have your fee refunded.
Please contact our Post-Secondary Customer Relations department at 1-800-622-3231, or email us at [email protected] by Wednesday, October 5 to let us know your preference. Our hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (Central Time). We will be happy to assist you in any way possible.

Post-Secondary Customer Relations

Harcourt Assessment, Inc.