Harcourt Practice Test Available

Started by tellsarah
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Okay, I will be the first to post scores. I just completed one of the PCAT practice test using timed conditions from the website.
Here are my Scores (granted the score ranges are more accurate):
Verbal 80
Biology 78
Chemistry 43
Reading Comprehension 75
Quanitative 35

I basically knew that Chem would be low since it has been about 3 yrs since a gen chem course. Not suprised about the quanitative section, I do not remember algebra! Last time a took a math class was 2004. Time to get a tutor😀

Funny thing about bio is that I scored a 7/7 in micro, but I got a C in micro lec and lab. Grades do not always indicate information retained.