Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken the practice tests on the harcourt website. I just took a practice test and on the reading comprehension section I got 16 out of 20 questions correct and my approximate percentile was 26-50. Are these percentile ranges correct? Even though I received higher percentiles in all other areas this is really scarying me.
For those who have already taken the pcat how did you think the practice tests compared with the actual pcat and were the scores that you received on the practice test similar to the percentiles they gave you on the harcourt practice exam.
Thanks for all the help and best of luck to all taking the pcat on Saturday!
For those who have already taken the pcat how did you think the practice tests compared with the actual pcat and were the scores that you received on the practice test similar to the percentiles they gave you on the harcourt practice exam.
Thanks for all the help and best of luck to all taking the pcat on Saturday!

