Hard course load??

Started by alpha12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

alpha12

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be too hard to take physical chem 1, biochem, physics and speech at the same time? Thanks
 
Would it be too hard to take physical chem 1, biochem, physics and speech at the same time? Thanks

This is really a question that only you can answer. If you feel like you can handle it, then you probably can.

I work full-time and go to school full-time. I can say that I certainly wouldn't take a load like that. If I didn't work at all, I could handle it. You just need enough time dedicated to studying to take a load like that.