Hardin-Simmons University??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mizzmeeshell

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I've finally made an account bc i had a few questions i really needed answering. (i've been just clicking away and reading what was on the boards😛)

anyways i'm going to an interview later next month at hardin-simmons (abilene, TX) and i wanted to know if anyone went there, or had an interview there. what can i expect?? individual or group interviews? types of questions??

thanks in advanc! anything will help me 👍
 
Hi!
I also have an interview, on Oct. 10th. I asked about the process and was told that there will be one PT, a doctor, and one or two PT students present during the interview. Hope that helps 😀

When is your interview?