Harding University CoP - Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TigerPharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this school yet so I decided to create one for class of 2018!

My interview at Harding University was on November 14th and I received an acceptance call 4 days later. This school is one of my top choices among a few others so there's a high chance I'll be attending this school. I was just wondering who my potential future classmates/friends could be or whether anyone was interested in starting a FB group for this class? Last I heard, 20 students (out of 60 available seats) have been accepted so far!

And I'll be happy to offer any advice to anyone who's curious about the school. My interview experience there was absolutely wonderful!

Members don't see this ad.

where do you find out how many seats are left?

Sorry, I don't get online often enough lol. Last I heard, they'd accepted 20 students (out of a class for ~60) in December. You can email them and they'll probably answer your question :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I did get a email from Ms Jones that once they get my pcat scores are uploaded they will consider me for an interview. I wonder what's taking them so long I got that email in december

I did get a email from Ms Jones that once they get my pcat scores are uploaded they will consider me for an interview. I wonder what's taking them so long I got that email in december
That is a really long time because I actually applied to this school the last day of February, got an e-mail from Ms. Jones the next day, got an interview invitation in the mail a week later, and got accepted a week after my interview date.

That is a really long time because I actually applied to this school the last day of February, got an e-mail from Ms. Jones the next day, got an interview invitation in the mail a week later, and got accepted a week after my interview date.
I guess I didn't make the cut

I guess I didn't make the cut

Pharmtech7861 - Hmm.. do you know what your weaknesses on your application are? Unless you've gotten accepted to another school then no worries. If not, well the application cycle is about over, but you can work on boosting the strength of your application and try again for the next cycle this coming fall (maybe apply super early!).

Thantakvoi - Congrats on the acceptance! Will you be a Harding student or are you going somewhere else? I can't seem to find any classmates who shall be attending Harding along with me haha. :laugh:

Pharmtech7861 - Hmm.. do you know what your weaknesses on your application are? Unless you've gotten accepted to another school then no worries. If not, well the application cycle is about over, but you can work on boosting the strength of your application and try again for the next cycle this coming fall (maybe apply super early!).

Thantakvoi - Congrats on the acceptance! Will you be a Harding student or are you going somewhere else? I can't seem to find any classmates who shall be attending Harding along with me haha. :laugh:
Yes I will be attending Harding. My name is Tailynn and I introduced myself on Canvas already. You?

I will be attending Harding COP in August. My name is Stacie. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about housing?

I didn't see a thread for this school yet so I decided to create one for class of 2018!

My interview at Harding University was on November 14th and I received an acceptance call 4 days later. This school is one of my top choices among a few others so there's a high chance I'll be attending this school. I was just wondering who my potential future classmates/friends could be or whether anyone was interested in starting a FB group for this class? Last I heard, 20 students (out of 60 available seats) have been accepted so far!

And I'll be happy to offer any advice to anyone who's curious about the school. My interview experience there was absolutely wonderful!
Hi,
I have an interview at Harding on September 18, super excited!!!! Are you attending Harding ? How do you like it ? Any advise ?