Harding University COP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ken tran123

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has specifically got an interview with Harding University in Arkansas. Lurking through the forums, I see that the previous years interview is completely different from this year and I haven't seen an updated thread about it. This year consists of a Nelson Denny test and a MMI (Multiple Mini Interview). So my question is has anyone went through their interview process and how was your experience? I would like some insight on other people's perspective since I have an upcoming interview in just a few months with them. Thank you!
 
Hi, I have an interview for Harding next week. Did you go to the interview? How was the experience for you?