Harding University Interview

Started by Marky05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Marky05

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, I will be having an interview this Friday in Harding. Is anyone coming too? Also, if anyone knows how the interview goes, I would love to hear. Thanks !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had my interview in November and have been accepted! I’ll be attending [emoji4]

The interview was really laid back and the faculty was extremely nice. They start off with a presentation about the program, then there is a reading test but it’s a high school test and really easy. Then you fill out a supplemental application and there is a short essay at the end of the app. Afterwards they alternate doing tours with current students and doing the actual interview. I really enjoyed the day and felt very confident in their program when I was done.

If you have any more questions let me know! And good luck! [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I had my interview in November and have been accepted! I’ll be attending [emoji4]

The interview was really laid back and the faculty was extremely nice. They start off with a presentation about the program, then there is a reading test but it’s a high school test and really easy. Then you fill out a supplemental application and there is a short essay at the end of the app. Afterwards they alternate doing tours with current students and doing the actual interview. I really enjoyed the day and felt very confident in their program when I was done.

If you have any more questions let me know! And good luck! [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Congratulations on your acceptance. Also, I wanna ask about the actual interview. How was it formatted? Did you do a group interview or an individual interview? Anyway, I hope we can meet this coming August.
 
It was an individual interview! Mine lasted about 10–15 minutes. He asked about 6-8 questions and then I asked a couple questions at the end. They split all the applicants up between the faculty, and you can finish your essay or go tour the building while you wait for your interview [emoji4]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile