Harding University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RaggedCompany

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folks,

I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about Harding's reputation as a PT school compared to other schools. Do you know anybody who went to Harding? What did they think of it? Is it a school worth looking into?

Thanks in advance.
 
If I'm correct you're speaking of Harding in Searcy, Arkansas? I actually applied there and got accepted into the program. I was very impressed with the facility and staff. They have a great philosophy on physical therapy and faith that was really encouraging. Also the mission trip to Africa in your third year is a big pro! From my short time on the campus and with the faculty I really believe that it is an excellent program. The only thing to consider is the tuition. Its roughly $145,000. I also have a friend who is currently going through the program and he absolute loves it. Has nothing but good things to say about it.