HARRIS TEETER?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SPPHARMHUBS

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN,

I'm doing recon for my fiance who is a retail pharmacist. Can anyone anyone who worked at HT recently (within the last year) provide any feed back on work conditions, work life balance, etc? How does it compare to CVS/WAG? How is tech support? Any feedback would be great!!

TIA!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have the info you want but I used to stop by their stores twice a week. Different locations. The slower one, always had a tech, and I never seen an actual customer pick up/drop off while I was there. The busier one had 3-4 techs during the day. Considering I have never seen an actual real open position with them in the area, I'm guessing not too many pharmacists leave that type of job. You can't compare HT to CVS/WAGs. It is night and day.

Hi SDN,

I'm doing recon for my fiance who is a retail pharmacist. Can anyone anyone who worked at HT recently (within the last year) provide any feed back on work conditions, work life balance, etc? How does it compare to CVS/WAG? How is tech support? Any feedback would be great!!

TIA!!!

I did some part-time work at HT earlier this year and its definitely much slower compared to CVS/WAG. They give you much better tech support and you rarely see the long lines that you normally see at CVS/WAG. It's definitely a much better gig in my opinion.

Hi SDN,

TIA!!!

Feel free to pm me, I work there now.