harrowing encounter

Started by waiter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

waiter

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 customers approach together, 1 with his hands in his hoodie, the other with bloodshot eyes, presents a prescription for 1,200 ml of morphine sulfate 100mg/ml liquid. I told him we don't have 1,200ml, and he left.
 
2 customers approach together, 1 with his hands in his hoodie, the other with bloodshot eyes, presents a prescription for 1,200 ml of morphine sulfate 100mg/ml liquid. I told him we don't have 1,200ml, and he left.

Sounds legit to me lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 customers approach together, 1 with his hands in his hoodie, the other with bloodshot eyes, presents a prescription for 1,200 ml of morphine sulfate 100mg/ml liquid. I told him we don't have 1,200ml, and he left.

Wow I am glad I lock my gates at night, harrowing.
 
I hope you called the police.

Does your area have a phone tree to alert other pharmacies about fraudulent prescriptions?
 
2 customers approach together, 1 with his hands in his hoodie, the other with bloodshot eyes, presents a prescription for 1,200 ml of morphine sulfate 100mg/ml liquid. I told him we don't have 1,200ml, and he left.

So the other guy stayed?