Hartford Hospital program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey, from my experience there I have to agree with magician the work load is heavy (and increasing) but there is time to do other interests if you so desire. Faculty is great, personable people who are always available to expand your learning experience. I do feel that the environment can be a bit hectic but it will prepare you for a high yield private job allowing you to handle it like a pro when you get there. As with any other place it has its short comings, but if you utilize it for its resources and potential it’s a great place. PM me if you have any other questions.:luck:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of my LOR writers said that he would hire someone from Hartford over Penn, if that gives you any indication.
 
Hi all
thank you so much for your responses. This is of great help to me. What I feel is usually in good places, where there are a lot of cases/specimens, we get learn more too. Residency is afterall hardwork. I just wanted to find out if there are any problems there with work environment and other aspects.