Harvard 1/31 interviews?

Started by whosit
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whosit

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get an invite for tomorrow's MD/PhD interviews? Everyone posted for the other dates so I was just wondering if anyone got an invite for tomorrow. I know that there were some HST MD-only ones posted.
 
whosit said:
Did anyone get an invite for tomorrow's MD/PhD interviews? Everyone posted for the other dates so I was just wondering if anyone got an invite for tomorrow. I know that there were some HST MD-only ones posted.

wow current students told us 1/24 was the last date. liars. looks like our odds are even worse than i thought 🙄