-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Harvard Baby!!!
Started by lolalola
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just got into Harvard!! I received a phone call from the chief of admission! I am so happy! Good luck, everyone!!!
yaay, sweeties, yaaaay!![]()
congrats!! So Anne called you? What time exactly did she call you?
Congrats!!! I just got a call not too long ago too! I am so excited!!! D-day has not been particularly good to me and I am so happy now!!! I can finally use the dancing banana!! 



Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey congrats!!! Who called you and what time exactly did she call you?Congrats!!! I just got a call not too long ago too! I am so excited!!! D-day has not been particularly good to me and I am so happy now!!! I can finally use the dancing banana!!![]()
Anne called me around 6ish
Anne called me around 6ish
Since it is already 6:36 pm, I guess that's it for today =(
Mia305 - I am so happy for you!!! And to think how our day started too....
Anne called around 5:45ish. I'm so excited!!! 🙂
I just got the call too- I can't believe it
Congrats Mia! At exactly what time did you get the call?
I just got into Harvard!! I received a phone call from the chief of admissions! I am so happy! Good luck, everyone!!!
yaay, sweeties, yaaaay!![]()
Congrats, I knew you were a shoe in!
Congrats Mia! At exactly what time did you get the call?
Thank you I appreciate it. Anne called at 630 for me, so don't think the day is over with Harvard just yet.
Thank you I appreciate it. Anne called at 630 for me, so don't think the day is over with Harvard just yet.
Thanks Mia! How long did the phone conversation last?
Mia305 - I am so happy for you!!! And to think how our day started too....
I know can you believe it?? I'd say we ended up with much better results huh???
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if you dont mind me asking, what sort of GPA /DAT scores did you have getting into Harvard. Such a famous school.
I highly doubt that my GPA and DAT scores got me an acceptance at Harvard. I found their whole interview process to be very much geared toward getting to know the applicants as people, rather than as numbers. Just do well on the DAT and let your personality shine!
Could anyone tell us how long your phone conversation has lasted?
You are really interested in Harvard, huh? 🙂 Well, according to my cell phone, my conversation lasted 2 minutes and 17 seconds.
I highly doubt that my GPA and DAT scores got me an acceptance at Harvard. I found their whole interview process to be very much geared toward getting to know the applicants as people, rather than as numbers. Just do well on the DAT and let your personality shine!
I am all about personality... I guess i'll just have to wait and see. I think I would have a heart attack if Harvard would even grant me an interview.
Anyway good luck!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
