Harvard decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaipirinhaQuinho

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
rumor has it that harvard decisions were sent out today. anyone know anything about this?

Members don't see this ad.

As far as I know, Harvard decisions should be mailed out Monday March 13. Out of curiosity, what is the source of the rumor (if rumors ever have a single source)? I had originally thought decisions would be mailed out yesterday (Tuesday March 7) because the Harvard NP website says March 7... March 7, 2005, that is, which was a Monday last year - outdated information.

If you call the Admissions Office (New Pathway), the recorded message says that decisions will be mailed out Monday March 13 (and that they will not give out decisions over the phone).

I talked to the HST Admissions Office about a week and a half ago and was told that decisions would be probably make it out of the office and in the mail by "about the 12th or 13th." So, the 13th.

Also as far as I know, we should be getting decisions from the MSTP at the same time as from the med schools.. though I'm not quite as sure about that one.

Hope that helps.

Your sources are a lot more credible than mine, mine being another student at my school. thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year, they told us by phone before the formal letter arrived.

Sweet. If i'm sitting in class monday and get a call from an unknown number, I know I'm gonna freak.

Thanks for the info.

Would you happen to remember what day they called you? Monday, the same day they mailed out the formal letters?

And is this only for the MD/PhD, or also for NP and HST individually?

Sorry so many questions. ;)

milliardo_L said:
Last year, they told us by phone before the formal letter arrived.

This was for the MD/PhD program, before hearing from HST (no NP). It was when I was on the airport, on my way to UW's interview, so it was like a Thursday or Friday. I don't think that has to stay the same though.

jpark27 said:
Thanks for the info.

Would you happen to remember what day they called you? Monday, the same day they mailed out the formal letters?

And is this only for the MD/PhD, or also for NP and HST individually?

Sorry so many questions. ;)

Does anyone know about what percentage of people are accepted off the waitlist for HST?

sweetgrl said:
Does anyone know about what percentage of people are accepted off the waitlist for HST?

They say 40-60% get accepted on their waitlist information letter. They do not say how much of this is NP or HST.