Harvard Extension but already have pre-reqs, what do I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redwings54

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I gradutated from a liberal arts school with a major in chem. I took all the pre-reqs and the MCAT already, but didnt do as well as I hoped. 3.05 GPA with 2.81 science. But no C's, just a lot of B's so it doesnt necessitate taking them over. I am going to take classes at my community college and hopefully some at Harvard extension. Has anyone taken any upper level classes at Harvard Extension to help increase the GPA? I dont plan on entering the certificate program because I already have the pre-reqs. If anyone that has taken these classes can tell me a little about them and if they helped them to get into med school I would really appreciate it. Thanks.