Harvard Extension versus Berkeley Extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell he is an uber troll from a wander through his previous posts on SDN.

1. He claims that he can't leave his current area but references immigrating to foreign countries in other posts.
2. Says he personally spoke with Dr. Fixsen, who is encouraging him to join HES, even though everyone is aware that the admissions are currently closed for HCP.
3. Claims to know that, from his talks with Dr. Fixsen, HX is a GPA breaker.
4. He stopped posting after Smiley and I accused him.
5. If you look through his post history, you can see that this isn't the first thread he has trolled.

Lesson learned.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You can tell he is an uber troll from a wander through his previous posts on SDN. Plus he contacted my personal email and pretended to be someone else, told me that students were calling me an aggressive bitch, and that I should really tone it down if I wanted to salvage my reputation. These "students" were from a magical HX forum where he "met them" and coincidentally they wouldn't be around by the time I start at HES. I was already suspicious and upon further investigation I found that he forgot to remove some very telling signs of his identity.

As for Texasm on SDN, there is easy evidence of his trolling:
1. He claims that he can't leave his current area but references immigrating to foreign countries in other posts.
2. Says he personally spoke with Dr. Fixsen, who is encouraging him to join HES, even though everyone is aware that the admissions are currently closed for HCP.
5. If you look through his post history, you can see that this isn't the first thread he has trolled.

Whoops Texasm, time to back peddle! I'm really upset he trolled my personal email. Googled the name and found a hospital in an Illinois county. Fits in well with his Univ. of Illinois support. Can't believe I almost fell for it! Lesson learned!

What the **** are you talking about? You delusional or something? You must be the kind of girl in high school who thinks her high school coach has a crush on her. You will be easy to pick out at Harvard Extension - you will be the chick with the biggest ego!

Oh man, now I am definitely going to enroll at Harvard Extension to kick this Jennet person's ass.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
As for Texasm on SDN, there is easy evidence of his trolling:

I believe my locational constraints will disappear in the future, you idiot.

The HCP diploma is not a real diploma from what Dr. Fixsen told me and I am not interested in HCP. Enrollment for HES courses begin only on August 1.

He did tell me as many as 100 of 300 people drop out and Physics courses are extremely difficult with most people performing badly on them.

You are such a *****. I am still posting.

Do you even know the meaning of troll?

Whoops Texasm, time to back peddle! I'm really upset he trolled my personal email. Googled the name and found a hospital in an Illinois county. Fits in well with his Univ. of Illinois support. Can't believe I almost fell for it! Lesson learned!

I support the University of Illinois? A university that routinely accepts sub-standard applicants???? You are a ****** who needs to join the U of Illinois because they accept ******s like you. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Illinois_clout_scandal which clearly states "applicants to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign received special consideration for acceptance between 2005 and 2009, despite having sub-par qualifications". (By the way, this wiki is a must-read article for those who think university's admission decisions are holy and they accept only the best candidates).

As you you Jennet, like I said, you must have been the kind of girl in high school who thought the male teachers and coaches had a crush on you.

See my responses above in bold.

Last edited:
Texasm you are such a pathetic douchebag. Threatening to assault a female? hahah!! ooohhh!!! tough guy over here!!!!

Whether you're that lonely without any friends so you decide to live this fantasy e-life of yours or you're just trolling for ****s and giggles, either way it's pathetic and you need to grow up and make better decisions with how you spend your time so you can increase your chances of getting into med school.

If any moderators see this then can you review the previous posts in this thread along with texasm's posting history and ultimately ban his account and IP?

Smiley27, stop stalking me and other posters from thread to thread! If you have nothing substantive to add to my posts, just ignore my threads. And stop defending the Jennet chick who is making up all kinds of stuff about me.

Locational constraints that force you to be at Harvard Extension of Berkeley Extension?

Just ****ing transfer to UC-Berkeley and get a 4 year degree there. Problem solved. You have locational constraints that force you to be in one of two places on opposite sides of the country? Fine, then transfer to one of the hundreds of schools in norcal or Boston.

No offense, but someone in CC who is looking to go to HES really has no room to make fun of a 4 year school about accepting "substandard qualifications". If your qualifications are so outstanding, then transferring to Berkeley should be no problem. I am not an adcom, but getting into medical school with a CC degree (whether or not it's a BS/BA) will be extremely difficult. Even if an adcom says that they will accept it as a bachelors. Having the degree is simply a pre-requisite, but does nothing to make you a competitive applicant for admission. Getting into medical school isn't simply competing requirements, it's competing for spots with others. Surely if you think you are smart enough for medical school, you are smart enough to realize that you will be at a disadvantage for admissions. If you don't think that it is going to hurt you during admissions then you are extremely naive.

You need to re-read this post:
Unless you are chained to someone's bedpost pumping their heart for them this will mean nothing to AdComs. It will translate as "this kid has other priorities" and you won't be considered.

And if you can do either Berkeley or Harvard X, clearly your "location constraints" aren't "severe." Go to the closest available 4 year that will take you.
There is a 4 year somewhere close to you. If you are smart, you will go there. If you think that you are too good for Illinois, and would rather go to CC and do premed courses at an extension school just because it has Harvard associated with it, then I seriously hope you think very hard about the potential consequences. The layman may be impressed when you tell them you are at "Harvard", but adcoms are not so uneducated to even put you in the same stack as an actual Harvard grad.

Last edited:
Locational constraints that force you to be at Harvard Extension of Berkeley Extension?

Just ****ing transfer to UC-Berkeley and get a 4 year degree there. Problem solved. You have locational constraints that force you to be in one of two places on opposite sides of the country? Fine, then transfer to one of the hundreds of schools in norcal or Boston.

No offense, but someone in CC who is looking to go to HES really has no room to make fun of a 4 year school about accepting "substandard qualifications". If your qualifications are so outstanding, then transferring to Berkeley should be no problem. I am not an adcom, but getting into medical school with a CC degree (whether or not it's a BS/BA) will be extremely difficult. Even if an adcom says that they will accept it as a bachelors. Having the degree is simply a pre-requisite, but does nothing to make you a competitive applicant for admission. Getting into medical school isn't simply competing requirements, it's competing for spots with others. Surely if you think you are smart enough for medical school, you are smart enough to realize that you will be at a disadvantage for admissions. If you don't think that it is going to hurt you during admissions then you are extremely naive.

You need to re-read this post:
There is a 4 year somewhere close to you. If you are smart, you will go there. If you think that you are too good for Illinois, and would rather go to CC and do premed courses at an extension school just because it has Harvard associated with it, then I seriously hope you think very hard about the potential consequences. The layman may be impressed when you tell them you are at "Harvard", but adcoms are not so uneducated to even put you in the same stack as an actual Harvard grad.

Which of the two would be better?

- An online BS degree from Georgia Tech coupled with pre-medical courses from Harvard Extension

- A community college BS degree coupled with pre-medical courses from Harvard Extension

Smiley27, stop stalking me and other posters from thread to thread! If you have nothing substantive to add to my posts, just ignore my threads. And stop defending the Jennet chick who is making up all kinds of stuff about me.

That isn't fake; someone is harassing my personal email. First, you yell at me for giving you an honest answer and now you are going to kick my ass? It seems pretty standard with someone who makes up a fake gmail account to harass another student. I'll edit the top half at least since you are threatening me.

Status
Not open for further replies.