Harvard Extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

COPreMed

COPreMed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how competitive this program is? I'm sure it's competitive as all programs are, but is it extreme? Also, what do you guys think the chances are of a business undergrad with a 3.39 GPA has of getting in? I have all of the extracurrics, am a published marketing researcher, have volunteered at local hospitals for over 2 years and have great recommendations. I've also been taking some general science courses at a local college and have a 4.0 there. Anyone who has been through this program/knows someone else who has, send some advice my way please, thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'll bite on this one... as a friend of someone in the program, it is my understanding that all you need to do is fill out the application, include your $100 check, and poof, you're in! As far as the specifics for sponsorship, the diploma program, and all of the other variations on the HES theme, I suggest you do a search of the forum to find the "Official" Harvard 2005/2004 threads, as I am sure you will find many more details and answers to your questions there.

COPreMed said:
Does anyone know how competitive this program is? I'm sure it's competitive as all programs are, but is it extreme? Also, what do you guys think the chances are of a business undergrad with a 3.39 GPA has of getting in? I have all of the extracurrics, am a published marketing researcher, have volunteered at local hospitals for over 2 years and have great recommendations. I've also been taking some general science courses at a local college and have a 4.0 there. Anyone who has been through this program/knows someone else who has, send some advice my way please, thanks! :)

microgin said:
I'll bite on this one... as a friend of someone in the program, it is my understanding that all you need to do is fill out the application, include your $100 check, and poof, you're in! As far as the specifics for sponsorship, the diploma program, and all of the other variations on the HES theme, I suggest you do a search of the forum to find the "Official" Harvard 2005/2004 threads, as I am sure you will find many more details and answers to your questions there.

Thanks!! :)