Harvard HCP

Started by Mb5843a
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mb5843a

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am writing because I got my acceptance letter for Harvard Ext. Fall 2009 last week and I had a couple of general questions. I graduated American University with a 3.3 GPA and I have a law degree as well. If I am able to do well at Harvard and get sponsorship what kind of chance will I have at medical schools here in the US? I'll do what I can to volunteer during my time at HES and I would like to stay in the New England area, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts.

Thanks!
 
An acceptance already? I'm curious, when did you submit your application?
 
Hey guys!
Any idea of whether you can differ your application for a year if you're accepted?
And any info to find jobs or housing in the area would be much appreciated!
Thanks