Harvard Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ah1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
With 6/8 submission and 7/3 mailing dates, I haven't gotten an interview invite yet... does this mean they have already looked at my app and decided to not give me an interview? I just noticed that people with later mailing dates have interviews, and wasn't sure if that meant that I was probably going to be rejected or if there's still a chance :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Your GPA might be too low. Anyway, none of us are on the admissions committee so we don't know if you have been passed up or not. However, they are running late do to accreditation so maybe you just need to wait a little longer. Not sure if that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you look at the ones who got interviews their GPAs are 3.8-4.0 so I think they're GPA-focused.

I have a 24/24/22 but my sGPA/oGPA is 3.6/3.7 so I think they've skipped over me as well.

Yeah, I don't think submitting super early really effects a school that started looking at their apps this late this year... Why would they play the same game that all the in-state schools play...? Anywho, yeah, i think they're focused on the consistancy of the student to perform well... as i've been told they strongly believe in "one test does not define a student" even one like the DAT... also they ask for your highschool transcripts which i think is a stretch on their consistancy thing, but yeah, either way, they're just taking a while longer than normal... So just wait for her call cause I think they're a lil behind....

Yeah, I don't think submitting super early really effects a school that started looking at their apps this late this year... Why would they play the same game that all the in-state schools play...? Anywho, yeah, i think they're focused on the consistancy of the student to perform well... as i've been told they strongly believe in "one test does not define a student" even one like the DAT... also they ask for your highschool transcripts which i think is a stretch on their consistancy thing, but yeah, either way, they're just taking a while longer than normal... So just wait for her call cause I think they're a lil behind....

I have an interview there and they haven't asked for my high school transcript. Is there something I'm missing?

I have an interview there and they haven't asked for my high school transcript. Is there something I'm missing?

Have you completed the Supplemental Questionaire yet? At the bottom it explains that you should have a high school transcript sent to HSDM.

High school and all college transcripts!