Harvard Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qhorse

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw on the thread that one guy said his friend got an interview, anyone else have any luck?

Anyone know anything at all regarding their process?

Members don't see this ad.

I saw on the thread that one guy said his friend got an interview, anyone else have any luck?

WHAT??? who???

Ah ma gawd!! Harvards starteded it interviewz!!

Alright, I'll be honest. I'm jealous for those who applied. You people are sick with your stats.

Members don't see this ad :)

You just sit there and wait for them to call you.

I am going to tell everyone not to call me, and just text me instead the next few weeks.

Every call from now on will just make my heart jump and will make me think it's Harvard.

What if we miss their phone call? Do they just call back again or send an email?

What if we miss their phone call? Do they just call back again or send an email?

Lol, they will find a way to contact you. If you miss the phone call, they will send you an email.

Haha, it's a waiting game now....

make sure your voicemail isnt full, i nearly missed an invite like that.

You just sit there and wait for them to call you.

I am going to tell everyone not to call me, and just text me instead the next few weeks.

Every call from now on will just make my heart jump and will make me think it's Harvard.

esp ppl from boston..:laugh: