Harvard open house

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MPHhopeful8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've already decided I'll be going to Harvard for my MPH (and I'm very excited)!!
Has anyone been to the open house before? Is it worth going? I live in Canada and I'm wondering if it's worth going down there for the open house. I've already decided I'll stay at Shattuck House.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be attending as well, with my spouse. We're also from Canada and will be taking a road trip. If its like previous open house, there should be an opportunity to visit Shattuck which is also where I plan to stay. I
It's also an opportunty to meet curent and new students as well as professors and program staff. I sure am looking forward to this visit both of HSPH and Boston. See you there if you decide to attend.

Interesting that so many of us will be at HSPH from Canada! (I'm a US citizen, but have been in Vancouver for 7 years)
I went to the open house last year, though primarily to make my decision about where to go. I really enjoyed it! And also set up the opportunity to attend a class or two by talking to my department and by emailing professors...I recommend that if you are interested!

I hope you enjoy it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get information on scholarships??? it is supposed to be released on 26th March right?

I just started a facebook group for HSPH incoming students. Please join!

I am in. I went to the Open House in Harvard. It is awesome. :love: