Harvard Students!!

Started by MinyMegs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MinyMegs

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to get in touch with a Harvard student!
I am curious about what the clinical requirements (in terms of how many crowns, fillings, extractions etc.) are to graduate. If you know can you please PM me??? I am trying to make a final decision and I have e-mailed a number of Harvard students, but have not heard back. I would really appreciate your help!!!
 
From my experience with 4th year Harvard students, the number of specific procedures completed is not much of a factor. 4th year BU students I know have completed many more procedures in all areas.