Harvard vs. Drexel MSP??

Started by sssasssy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sssasssy

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted so far to a few programs (Drexel, Harvard, Berkeley, George Mason, Midwestern) and waiting for more...but as far as now Idk which program to pick? (Harvard Enhancement or Drexel MSP) I need to retake the MCAT....and I want to apply to medical school for fall of 2012 cycle. If I do harvard when will I be studying for the mcat and retake it to apply for medical school in june of 2011?? plzz helpppppppppppp
thank you in advance 🙂
btw I have a biochem B.S. and I've already taken my premed courses ...I could take bio and bio lab again tho becuz i didnt do that good in them.