Harvard Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kev4455

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Harvard early January and about 2 weeks ago, I got a waitlist letter from them. I know Harvard consists of only about 35 students per year but I was curious about the number of waitlistees. Does anyone know if Harvard is completely full and if there's any chance for the waitlistee to get accepted? It'd be sweet to go there :p.

Kev

Members don't see this ad.

Well I know of 20 people who are definately going. I don't think they'd put you on the waitlist if the class was full, but I would guess by now they're getting close. I have heard of people in the past getting accepted in March and April, so you never know. And I'm pretty sure they have stopped interviewing, or have one date left. Goodluck, maybe I'll see you next year :)

I interviewed on Feb. 20 and I just got an acceptance call this morning, so I guess the class was NOT full. Good luck tho..

man... slowly giving up on it... my friend who's in Harvard dental school who is also somwhat informed told me there are only 20 waitlistees and about 5 spots left and one interview date left. I don't even think i'm that high on the waitlist anyways. for those of you who are going there, congrats.