• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Harvard waitlist...

fireblast713

10+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
    this is just a subjective thing, but I don't think many people turn down Harvard, generally if you apply there it's one of your top choices, so I would guess very few get accepted off the waitlist, plus the class size is small to begin with something like 30 students.

SuperDuper

10+ Year Member
    Aug 23, 2007
    1. Pre-Dental
      I don't know the percentage, but something like 15 students got off the waitlist for entering class of 07.

When I was at Harvard, Anne Berg made it sound like Harvard tries to keep the waitlist very small - so if you are waitlisted, you have a decent chance of getting in.

Good luck!:):D:cool:

About the Ads

barrett15

10+ Year Member
      Jun 22, 2007
      1. Pre-Dental
        Does anyone know how many seats Harvard has left? How many more people they will be interviewing?? God, I should have applied earlier...:rolleyes:

I sent in my application to Harvard around mid-Oct. and just received an interview last week. I'll try to find out how full the class is and let you know after the interview on the 17th.

SHC1984

Membership Revoked
        Removed
        10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Feb 1, 2007
        Atlanta, GA
        1. Pharmacy Student
          Congrats on the interview invite! Please do let me know if you find any info on this. PM me. :)

I sent in my application to Harvard around mid-Oct. and just received an interview last week. I'll try to find out how full the class is and let you know after the interview on the 17th.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.