Harvard waitlist...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bdub

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what percentage of Harvard students were accepted off the waitlist. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

this is just a subjective thing, but I don't think many people turn down Harvard, generally if you apply there it's one of your top choices, so I would guess very few get accepted off the waitlist, plus the class size is small to begin with something like 30 students.

I don't know the percentage, but something like 15 students got off the waitlist for entering class of 07.

When I was at Harvard, Anne Berg made it sound like Harvard tries to keep the waitlist very small - so if you are waitlisted, you have a decent chance of getting in.

Good luck!:):D:cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
the NP program has 135 students and the HST has 30 students. About 80% of those accepted matriculate... :eek:

HST selects ~30 students, but I think most of them are doing MD/PhD.
What is NP program?

oops... this is the pre-dental thread... sorry...!! i meant to post for pre-med.

Oh yeah. New Pathway program for dental school is 35 students total :cool::D:)

Does anyone know how many seats Harvard has left? How many more people they will be interviewing?? God, I should have applied earlier...:rolleyes:

Does anyone know how many seats Harvard has left? How many more people they will be interviewing?? God, I should have applied earlier...:rolleyes:

I sent in my application to Harvard around mid-Oct. and just received an interview last week. I'll try to find out how full the class is and let you know after the interview on the 17th.

I saw your previous posts about how excited you are to go to Columbia.
Now, would you come to Harvard if you get accepted? I am Just wondering :):D;)

Congrats on the interview invite! Please do let me know if you find any info on this. PM me. :)

I sent in my application to Harvard around mid-Oct. and just received an interview last week. I'll try to find out how full the class is and let you know after the interview on the 17th.

I am excited about Columbia and I have already paid the deposit...but if Harvard wants me they will get me! :D

I saw your previous posts about how excited you are to go to Columbia.
Now, would you come to Harvard if you get accepted? I am Just wondering :):D;)

How did they contact you for an interview? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.;)

How many seats DO they have left?

I am excited about Columbia and I have already paid the deposit...but if Harvard wants me they will get me! :D

Just wondering: What do you think Harvard will get you that Columbia won’t?