Harvard Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vosko

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a letter yesterday afternoon that I got wait listed at Harvard. Does anybody know what my chances of getting accepted are?? Thank you so much! :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

I was waitlisted as well and I am wondering the same thing

Hey guys.. could you guys maybe share your interview dates?
My interview was quite a while ago now, and i'm thinking my rejection letter is lost somewhere in the usps system as I have recently moved. Anyways, I do personally know of someone from last year's cycle who was offered admissions from the waitlist. So don't despair just yet :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed Jan 12th and got wait listed on Feb 4th

I interviewed October 28th and was waitlisted December 1st. I haven't heard anything since then

Same here. I was waitlisted Dec 1st, but haven't heard anything yet! Does anyone have any idea of the chances/ time window for any kind of notification?

I have been looking at some threads from previous years and it does seem that there is movement on Harvard's waitlist, it is not just a silent rejection, but it seems fairly random, time wise. Some years, as many as 15 people got pulled off the waitlist but in other years it was like 2 people so I think it just varies on the year. Sorry, I know this probably wasn't the most helpful post.

I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see! Does anyone know how many people are on this elusive waitlist?

I have no idea, there has been very little talk about Harvard this year so I am not sure what is going on. I really hope to hear something soon...

bumping after 1 week is faux pas..

Members don't see this ad :)
I got off the waitlist yesterday!!! :eek:

No, I was waitlisted at UF also

Congrats!!!:) Are you going to Harvard or UF?

Congrats to those accepted to HSDM! Vosko that's awesome that you got in and yet UF won't take you. I'd trade acceptances in a heartbeat.

Any news on the waitlist front? I'm still holding onto the tiniest sliver of hope that there may still be one seat lying around :p

Still waitlisted as well. MAR89, I know how you feel...I can't help but hope haha.