• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Harvard Waitlist

pbjimin

Apr 10, 2011
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hey guys.. could you guys maybe share your interview dates?
    My interview was quite a while ago now, and i'm thinking my rejection letter is lost somewhere in the usps system as I have recently moved. Anyways, I do personally know of someone from last year's cycle who was offered admissions from the waitlist. So don't despair just yet :D

About the Ads

BTK112109

Apr 1, 2011
    1. Pre-Dental
      I have been looking at some threads from previous years and it does seem that there is movement on Harvard's waitlist, it is not just a silent rejection, but it seems fairly random, time wise. Some years, as many as 15 people got pulled off the waitlist but in other years it was like 2 people so I think it just varies on the year. Sorry, I know this probably wasn't the most helpful post.

About the Ads

MAR89

7+ Year Member
      Apr 25, 2010
      1. Pre-Dental
        Congrats to those accepted to HSDM! Vosko that's awesome that you got in and yet UF won't take you. I'd trade acceptances in a heartbeat.

Any news on the waitlist front? I'm still holding onto the tiniest sliver of hope that there may still be one seat lying around :p

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.