Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steve0036

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who got an interview from Harvard? If so, what was your GPA and DAT scores? Did you guys also do research and extracurrrcular activities? I submitted my application in July, but I haven't heard anything from Harvard yet...

Members don't see this ad.

steve0036 said:
Is there anyone who got an interview from Harvard? If so, what was your GPA and DAT scores? Did you guys also do research and extracurrrcular activities? I submitted my application in July, but I haven't heard anything from Harvard yet...

Yes. I did interview at Harvard. I was the first interview of the year back in late september. My stats are AA/TS/PAT 24/25/19 GPA: 4.0. I did a little bit of research but nothing fancy. I was the secretary of the pre-dental club, I worked for 6 months in a dentist office, and I did of buch of volunteer stuff. I got a letter back from them on Dec. 10 putting my on the wait list. I was disappointed. Harvard only sends out 17 acceptances on Dec.1 (half their class) and they continue to interview into March. If they haven't contacted you by now, it isn't a good sign. Good luck to you.

steve0036 said:

Your best bet would be to post in the pre-dent forum, you might get more replys