1. Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice

Harvard

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by steve0036, Dec 16, 2005.

1. steve0036

steve0036 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Is there anyone who got an interview from Harvard? If so, what was your GPA and DAT scores? Did you guys also do research and extracurrrcular activities? I submitted my application in July, but I haven't heard anything from Harvard yet...

2. bloodygums

bloodygums Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yes. I did interview at Harvard. I was the first interview of the year back in late september. My stats are AA/TS/PAT 24/25/19 GPA: 4.0. I did a little bit of research but nothing fancy. I was the secretary of the pre-dental club, I worked for 6 months in a dentist office, and I did of buch of volunteer stuff. I got a letter back from them on Dec. 10 putting my on the wait list. I was disappointed. Harvard only sends out 17 acceptances on Dec.1 (half their class) and they continue to interview into March. If they haven't contacted you by now, it isn't a good sign. Good luck to you.

3. howui3

howui3 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

Your best bet would be to post in the pre-dent forum, you might get more replys