Has any other applicant got their VA HPSP decision letter?

Started by aliyamango
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aliyamango

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I'm a second year medical student. I submitted by VA HPSP application in September and the submission was approved. They did say that their evaluation process would take a "months" or so. I have not heard anything, so I wanted to make this post.

Have any other VA HPSP applicants gotten any decisions about their application as of 01/09? If you have please lmk if you are also a med student or if you are in a different health discipline.

Thanks!
 
I submitted for Fall 2025/Winter 2026 for DO, so in the cycle after yours, submission period of 2/1/25 to 3/15/25. I submitted mine just two days before the deadline, but I didn't receive any confirmation email. I couldn't find any forums for this cycle. Did you receive a confirmation email immediately, or should I be waiting for an approval email?