Has Anybody had Luck with stethoscopes.com?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mattabet

Doctor Thunder
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I found, through careful research (by choosing the first thing that comes up in google) these stethoscopes for sale at a website called stethoscopes.com. I picked a scope, paid the money, got an order acknowledgment, the whole nine yards. Problem is, it's now 15 days later, and I've yet to get the damn thing. I've sent a couple of e-mails and called. When I call their number, it goes to a voice-mailbox that is currently full... inauspicious.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has used the site with better results? Specifically, were you able to get through to them and/or have any e-mail besides their 'contact us' link (ie, a real person)?

If not, then I suppose this should be a word of warning to those who think that 15 days is too long to wait for a UPS package, or that 4 days is too long to wait for an e-mail/phone response. I'm not a happy camper, and I'm tired of auscultating by pushing my ear up really hard against things.

Members don't see this ad.

I and another friend bought our stethoscopes off this site via the same mechanism...honestly when I saw this I called my cc company 2-3 times trying to get the charge voided but both my friend and I got our stethoscopes today engraved and functional.

Members don't see this ad :)
I and another friend bought our stethoscopes off this site via the same mechanism...honestly when I saw this I called my cc company 2-3 times trying to get the charge voided but both my friend and I got our stethoscopes today engraved and functional.

So there's some hope yet. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau; I'll let you all know how/when this gets sorted out.

Not. Happy.