Has anybody tried AudioLearn?

Started by dbs816
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dbs816

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anybody tried Audiolearn for PCAT.
I drive a lot, and I thought maybe listening to AudioLearn instead of radio all the time would be helpful.
If anybody tried it, please let me know~@!!
thanx
 
I was wondering if anybody tried Audiolearn for PCAT.
I drive a lot, and I thought maybe listening to AudioLearn instead of radio all the time would be helpful.
If anybody tried it, please let me know~@!!
thanx

Yes, I used Audio Learn. It helped me a lot in the Biology sections. The general chemistry section was useless, but the organic was a good review. I listened on long trips in my car and the night before the PCAT.
 
I tried it. I listened to it on my commute to work. It was helpful to hear concepts over and over and over again.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone want to sell me their used tapes. I am thinking of reviewingthe materials in the car