Has anybody tried this?

Members don't see this ad :)
iraqiamerican said:
Guys, any reviews on this program?
http://www.testpreparationsecrets.com/oat/

It looks pretty promising..

I fell for that one, hook, line & sinker.

Don't waste your money! It is total crap. I've posted about this before, they pedal the same worthless "rah-rah" strategies for *EVERY* standardized test from MCAT to CDL (truck driver's licenses) from OAT to GED.

Don't waste your money...

iraqiamerican said:
Then whas should I do? Pay Kaplan?

why don't you ask others who've taken kaplan if you buy/get materials off of them ? i've had friends study off mcat books and they've done fine w/o taking the kaplan course. (that's actually what i'm doing now)

Shuft Innik 3arabeeya fa kolt akol al salaam wee inshallah itha 3indik ahil fee ell 3arak inhom bee khier...
PS
Sorry about the mistaken double post.

Shuft Innik 3arabeeya fa kolt akol al salaam wee inshallah itha 3indik ahil fee ell 3arak inhom bee khier...

Marhaba =).. I personally used the Kaplan OAT book that I borrowed from my friend with out taking the class, along with the OAT topscore and OAT Acheiver CDs, and a little from the MCAT Crackers, and I've done well..
If you can set a time and schedule for you to study and stick with, then I think you should be fine..
For the Site that you put, me and my friend bought it and it was totally useless, It was a rip off, but they were kind enough to give us a refund back.. so dont get it, it is totally a waste ..
wa inshAllah kel shee bkheer
good luck =)