-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Has anyone called NYU
Started by Dentalishus
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
would someone mind calling NYU?
would someone mind calling NYU?
I vote that you should call them dan 😀 Post the response when you do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i called and spoke with Ms. Mejia, she wont share any info and NYers will only get the letter on Monday.,
i cant wait this long
i cant wait this long
i called and spoke with Ms. Mejia, she wont share any info and NYers will only get the letter on Monday.,
i cant wait this long
Yikes!! Thanks for calling though.
Californians probably wont get the letter until next Thursday or so.... 🙁
no problem u guys.
i wish they would have mailed it this morning, then i would receive tomorrow morning.
NYU is my number one. Is it anyone else's?
any fellow NYers?
best,
dan
i wish they would have mailed it this morning, then i would receive tomorrow morning.
NYU is my number one. Is it anyone else's?
any fellow NYers?
best,
dan
no problem u guys.
i wish they would have mailed it this morning, then i would receive tomorrow morning.
NYU is my number one. Is it anyone else's?
any fellow NYers?
best,
dan
NYU is my #1 out of state choice.. It'll be a dream come true to live in NYC..
NYU is great.
it's 25 minutes from my house. they are really in touch with the advanced technological side of dentistry plus good clinical exposure for students.
i've spoken with students and faculty and I feel i would fit in great.
where r u from 714guy?
it's 25 minutes from my house. they are really in touch with the advanced technological side of dentistry plus good clinical exposure for students.
i've spoken with students and faculty and I feel i would fit in great.
where r u from 714guy?
i called and spoke with Ms. Mejia, she wont share any info and NYers will only get the letter on Monday.,
i cant wait this long
Dan did they say that they were mailing the letters today or Monday?
mailing out today. but late enough that NYers wont get it until monday.
thats why i hoped they would mail it out first thing this morning. but they still havent as of an hour ago
thats why i hoped they would mail it out first thing this morning. but they still havent as of an hour ago
mailing out today. but late enough that NYers wont get it until monday.
thats why i hoped they would mail it out first thing this morning. but they still havent as of an hour ago
OK cool. the mail where I am is pretty fast so hopefully I will get something Monday also. I really hope for the best for all us.
OK cool. the mail where I am is pretty fast so hopefully I will get something Monday also. I really hope for the best for all us.
where do u live?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NYU is great.
it's 25 minutes from my house. they are really in touch with the advanced technological side of dentistry plus good clinical exposure for students.
i've spoken with students and faculty and I feel i would fit in great.
where r u from 714guy?
I am all the way on the other coast Orange County (714 is the area code 🙂), California. I can't agree with you more. When I was there I loved it, so much technology and brand new facilities.
I am all the way on the other coast Orange County (714 is the area code 🙂), California. I can't agree with you more. When I was there I loved it, so much technology and brand new facilities.
Hey 714, I'm from OC too 😀 I remember seeing couple of guys from OC when I had an interview at NYU. Probably you are one of them🙂 NYU is also my top choice. Hope we get some good news next week.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 306
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 874