Has anyone done well only using Destroyer ( Books and Bio Dynamite) and PatBooster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pumpkincatdat

Reaction score
I don't have much time and I work. I think I can thoroughly go through dest 2x in depth rather than just going through destroyer once and bootcamp once. Has anyone had success ( TS 23+) by only using DAT Destroyer? thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

Take a look at this awesome breakdown from a student that had great success using the 2019 DAT and Math Destroyer!

Reactions: 1 users
I don't have much time and I work. I think I can thoroughly go through dest 2x in depth rather than just going through destroyer once and bootcamp once. Has anyone had success ( TS 23+) by only using DAT Destroyer? thanks
Yes, I did just that! The Destroyers + Dynamite Bio Notes are definitely all you need to score well on the DAT. If you need PAT practice, check out PATBooster. See my breakdown for more info, but please feel free to ask me anything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I've never seen a single person do poorly with DATDestroyer and PATBooster.

Yes, I did just that! The Destroyers + Dynamite Bio Notes are definitely all you need to score well on the DAT. If you need PAT practice, check out PATBooster. See my breakdown for more info, but please feel free to ask me anything!
Great scores! When taking the PAT portion of the DAT, if you want to skip the TFE portion and go to the Angles portion etc next, then come back to the TFE portion is it best to click the “skip” button or scrolled down the pages till you reach the Angle questions ?
Thanks!

Great scores! When taking the PAT portion of the DAT, if you want to skip the TFE portion and go to the Angles portion etc next, then come back to the TFE portion is it best to click the “skip” button or scrolled down the pages till you reach the Angle questions ?
Thanks!

I scrolled because I found it much faster than just clicking NEXT over and over. Then when I got through cube counting I would skip through pattern folding to skip over to TFE. This method did waste some time, of course, but I wanted to cover sections I was most confident in first.

I scrolled because I found it much faster than just clicking NEXT over and over. Then when I got through cube counting I would skip through pattern folding to skip over to TFE. This method did waste some time, of course, but I wanted to cover sections I was most confident in first.
Wait you can scroll through questions on the real dat? I thought you had to hit next