Has anyone else changed interview dates at Case?

Started by DDS2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDS2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already asked this under a different thread, but I'm hoping more will see it under this one. I changed my interview date at Case this morning, and now under my AADSAS it says "Interview Pending - Primary Interview Pending - Alternate"

It sounds like I am interviewing for an alternate list or something, but I'm hoping this is just because I switched dates. Anyone else get the same thing? Thanks!
 
I saw mine changed to that without changing interview dates. Thanks to that though, I called to check it out and ended up getting a much better date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I canceled my interview after being accepted somewhere else and my status went to "invited for interview" alternate as well, I am not sure what it means, call and ask
 
I changed my date from March 24th to December 14th. Sweet! I won't run into deposit issues with other schools if it works out with Case.
 
..its so unfair. I've been calling every day and all i got moved was from march-feb. I dont underatand how I can never seem to get a dec/jan opening =(