Has anyone ever had a second interview the following year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChronarchB

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has applied anywhere and recieved an interview but didn't get accepted for whatever reasons, and then applied again the next year (perhaps improving grades/DAT/EC) and got another interview at that same school? I'm just worried that if I don't get in this year would I even have a shot next year at the same school?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I interviewed at four schools last year and have interviewed at all four this year too. I was placed on there alternate list last year. My application was late.

My friend interviwed at Colorado three times, three years in a row and still wasn't accepted. He eventually got in somewhere else...

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at Kentucky last year, was waitlisted, and interviewed again this year.

I interviewed at Kentucky last year and was wait-listed as well. however, i have my interview there next wed. for the 2007 year. i was also wait-listed at Louisville, but i haven't heard from them yet.

I just got an invite to Louisville this morning.