Has anyone ever had AADSAS resend LOR's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrxle3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is my dilemma...my schools are all missing a DIFFERENT letter of recommendation from aadsas. I called to ask them to resend it. Has anyone else done this before? How long does it take for them to get off their lazy @$$es and send the frekin letters already?! I had them all in August FILED in AADSAS and every school is missing a different one! Can anyone help me out?

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, that sucks.
Waiting for AADSAS to do anything is gonna suck.
Finding out which letter is missing from EACH school is gonna suck.
Asking your teachers and dentists to resend multiple copies of thier letters is gonna suck.

I feel you tho. UCSF says both my letters are invalid because they are not from "science" teachers. Not the same boat you are in but similar.

My advice is to not wait for AADSAS to do anything at this point. Take maters into your own hand.

Mrxle3 said:
Here is my dilemma...my schools are all missing a DIFFERENT letter of recommendation from aadsas. I called to ask them to resend it. Has anyone else done this before? How long does it take for them to get off their lazy @$$es and send the frekin letters already?! I had them all in August FILED in AADSAS and every school is missing a different one! Can anyone help me out?

That happened to me too and I had to ask AADSAS to re-send my letters.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had the same problem. One of the schools did not get my letters.

I called AADSAS and talked to a nice lady who helped me resend them.

If you call and they are rude or not helpful, call back and talk to someone else. You are bound to find someone helpful there.

I had to have AADSAS resend one of my academic LORs and it took them about a week to mail it out. I had to be very persistent though and check with schools to make sure they received it.

I asked them to resend my letters 3 times. Three diff people. All three told me they were being sent overnight delivery. After a month and a half... none of them ever got to the schools. I ended up just having my evaluators re-send them to each school. I also sent a personal letter to each school explaining the situation and informing them that I had not read any of them. AADSAS sucks. I want all of my money back. I applied in August, and 3 months later, the schools have still only gotten one LOR from the damn service. I sincerely suggest that you have your profs send them direct to the schools... cause relying on AADSAS to do it is a real gamble.

-D

Mrxle3 said:

You should just ask your profs to resend your recs. I didn't even bother with AADSAS because I knew it would take forever. My school sent my recs directly to the dental schools and they all received it.

that happened to me so I emailed them. They got back to me the next day and said they'd resend whatever needed to be sent. Just make sure you tell them exactly what you need sent and where. Or you could just have your profs resend them if you feel like chasing them down.