Has anyone ever RETAKEN a PM Science Req????

Started by inkysphinx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I

inkysphinx

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i.e.Physics, Orgo, Gen Chem, etc. . .and gotten some interviews at least?
 
I wouldn't worry to much a bout it, if you're overall ok.
 
I retook both Gen Chem I and Bio Sci I. However, I'm a non-traditional student and retook the courses b/c my grades (and knowledge) in them were almost 10 years old when I applied. No one ever mentioned anything about them in any of my interviews, but I had not failed the classes previously. I don't think retaking courses is a big deal, but I wouldn't do it unless you failed the class or it's been a long time since you took it.

Just my $.02.