Has anyone ever...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluesTank

Zombie
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Missed every question on a verbal passage that they actually attempted to do?

...I just did today, it was pretty encouraging...

Here I come, May 16th :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

i did it once but normally i take a couple of minutes extra for every passage to score between 8-10 .i'm really frustrated

i duuno what about the big day ..? July 13 :(

Don't worry, sometimes that just happens... maybe you werent feeling it or were tired... remember verbal is a mental confidence game, put your gameface on and rock it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry, sometimes that just happens... maybe you werent feeling it or were tired... remember verbal is a mental confidence game, put your gameface on and rock it!

SERIOUSLY MAN. I hate verbal! But it really is a confidence thing. Just freakin read it intensely man. Don't let it butt ram you again. I got butt rammed by verbal a month ago and got a 4 on AAMC CBT-4. I felt sad. Bleh. I'm climbing back up though. Hit double digits a few times since then.

I've done it before as well so don't feel too bad. Just keep practicing and eventually you will get them all right on a passage and life will be good :D .

Does anyone else feel like they will do a lot better on verbal on test day just because of the added pressure?? I'm hoping this will happen because when I take verbal tests now, I focus in, but I just don't feel the pressure to do really well on the passages...any1 that has taken the mcat have this experience?