Has anyone failed a course before? :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedypear

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to fail my Biomechanics class tomorrow - my overall grade will be 35-40%. This is my first semester of university too...what a blow. Anyway, I have resigned to failing, and am wondering if anyone else has done it before. I don't think I have any hope after this. I am so miserable, it's only this one course that I'm doing so badly in.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, but only because I didn't go to class for two months straight and actually didn't take a midterm (I was a pretty dumb freshman.) Needless to say though, I'm making it up now doing post-bac work. I wouldn't sweat it too much, as long as you're doing well in everything else. Just retake it at a later time and score an A or B and you'll be fine.

speedypear said:
I am about to fail my Biomechanics class tomorrow - my overall grade will be 35-40%. This is my first semester of university too...what a blow. Anyway, I have resigned to failing, and am wondering if anyone else has done it before. I don't think I have any hope after this. I am so miserable, it's only this one course that I'm doing so badly in.
I failed American Lit and Macroeconomics the sememster that my mom died. The macro course was on the internet and my american Lit class requires a ton of reading and it was a 8 week course. So if you get behind then your going to fail. I think i missed two weeks of classes. Im going to retake them. Mistakes happen!