Has anyone gotten a Penn away yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

xingster23

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten an away at Penn yet? I really want to rotate there in the summer but they said offers would go out in early April. But I haven't received any rejection email either.

Thanks!

Your complete application has been received – thank you. You will not hear from us again until:
• Offers for the summer months of May-August go early April
• Offers for the fall months of September -December are sent in July
• Offers for spring months of January –April are sent by mid-December
 
Hey everyone, I guess that's a no? I would appreciate it if anyone who got an offer would let me know or PM me!! Thank you 🙂