Has anyone heard from these programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything either way from:

Yale, Drexel, USF, Harvard Longwood, Duke, East Carolina, Wake, Einstein, or UPenn?

Please post if you did and if it was interview invite or "maybe later"

I got a "maybe later" from Emory

Members don't see this ad.

Poety said:
Has anyone heard anything either way from:

Yale, Drexel, USF, Harvard Longwood, Duke, East Carolina, Wake, Einstein, or UPenn?

I received invitations from Yale and UPENN. Still waiting on Duke, MGH, Longwood, Stanford, UCSF,Columbia

nortomaso said:
I received invitations from Yale and UPENN. Still waiting on Duke, MGH, Longwood, Stanford, UCSF,Columbia

wowow congrats! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
nortomaso said:

welcome! MGH by the way gave me a "your app is on my desk, maybe later" WHICH means: thanks but no thanks ;) so you may be getting them soon!
:luck:

Poety said:
welcome! MGH by the way gave me a "your app is on my desk, maybe later" WHICH means: thanks but no thanks ;) so you may be getting them soon!
:luck:

Hey Poetry, are you sure you are not making a pessimistic interpretation of what they told you? I also received an e-mail from MGH stating that they received my application and that they will begin their review of apps in late Oct, early Nov, which I (naively?) took to mean that they would begin reviewing apps in late Oct, early Nov. Was yours the same?

nortomaso said:
Hey Poetry, are you sure you are not making a pessimistic interpretation of what they told you? I also received an e-mail from MGH stating that they received my application and that they will begin their review of apps in late Oct, early Nov, which I (naively?) took to mean that they would begin reviewing apps in late Oct, early Nov. Was yours the same?

Yeah the same - I'm a pessimist LOL

I got the same email on Thursday morning...80 interviews and all that.

Not to worry.

Solideliquid said:
I got the same email on Thursday morning...80 interviews and all that.

Not to worry.

Hmmm I don't think mine said anything about 80 interviews --- and I deleted it so I can't check muwah muwah

i haven't heard from duke but from what i gathered is that duke waits until the dean's letter is sent out before they start offering interviews. maybe it's bologna? at least lots of other programs get back to us soon enough so that we don't feel hopeless.

bobabooey6 said:
i haven't heard from duke but from what i gathered is that duke waits until the dean's letter is sent out before they start offering interviews. maybe it's bologna? at least lots of other programs get back to us soon enough so that we don't feel hopeless.

Yeah I think they said that to me when I called, and Wake said they're a week behind - but MUSC said I should be getting an invite this coming week but others already have one? East Carolina said they are a bit behind this year as well - soooo I'm only interested in the Carolina/Georgia/Florida schools so <shrug> we'll see!

5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0]Has anyone heard anything either way from:

I got a "maybe later" from Emory[/QUOTE]
Herd from UPENN, Yale and Emory, all interviews.

2010 said:
5{\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0]Has anyone heard anything either way from:

Herd from UPENN, Yale and Emory, all interviews.[/QUOTE]
Good for you... congrats :thumbup:
I've heard from Duke