has anyone heard from U Maryland Eastern Shore?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTgirl416

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my application in awhile ago and haven't heard a thing and noticed there aren't any posts about the school... anyone???

Members don't see this ad.

i'm wondering the same thing....haven't heard anything from UMD Eastern shore

I got an invitation for an interview at UMES via email last week so maybe notifications are just starting to go out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invitation for March via e-mail last week. I submitted my application in mid November.

Does any one have any feedback on the interview? This is my first one and I'm super nervous and excited.

I e-submitted on 10/31/10 and still havent heard from them..

I had my interview on 3/3. I was also given an option to interview on 3/10, 3/17, and 3/24. So I believe the interviews are still going on.

Unfortunately I was placed on the waiting list and that really crushed me.

I'm not really sure what it means and what my chances are at this point.

Does any one have any experience with a waiting list?

To those who are still waiting, best of luck and keep trying!!!

Is the interview process over with? Submitted my app in October and have literally not heard one word from them. I've been accepted to a couple other programs but wanted to hear from UMES before I made a final decision.

Hi PhamGo, i am at the UMES DPT waiting list of Fall 2011 as well. I just got the result yesterday night. I guess the only thing we can do is praying for someone to drop out of this program, even though the chance is very small while they only accept about 30 students total.
Hopefully, we both can be classmate. =) keep crossing your fingers.

Hey jennihk, when was your interview? And how long did it take them to get back to you?

hi, mtahir3. My interview was in the beginning of March. It took 3 weeks to get back the result (mail it to my house). How about yours? do u gave any luck??

I didn’t get an invitation for an interview. I was a little curious since I haven’t heard from them since I applied in October. Do you know if they will be having any more interviews?

UMES is so unorganized. I would not even want to go there after how hard I had to try just to find out if they had my application. I e-mailed several different people who all said they would get back to me heard nothing. Then when I called no one had any clue, until one person said let me go check on someones desk. 30 seconds later he informed me the application was in. I couldn't help but wonder why no one else could do that

For those who are in waiting lists, may be you will get your acceptance letter TODAY!! Good luck!! :xf:

For those who are in waiting lists, may be you will get your acceptance letter TODAY!! Good luck!! :xf:

Jennihk,

What makes you say that? I've been on the waiting list since early March and don't know what to expect :(

Jennihk,

What makes you say that? I've been on the waiting list since early March and don't know what to expect :(

It is because i was on top rank waiting listed. And i got accepted on April13. So if u are on the list, you still have a chance. UMES accepted 35 students. The Gross A&P workshop started on June 1. I hope u can get in too! so we can be classmate.