has anyone heard from ucla?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raZ10

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone heard from ucla? did they start their interview process or are they still reviewing?

Members don't see this ad.

raZ10 said:
has anyone heard from ucla? did they start their interview process or are they still reviewing?

They haven't started yet (according to the admissions coordinator).

dat_student said:
They haven't started yet (according to the admissions coordinator).

hey i just received a post card from ucla telling me to send the secondary app.. has anyone gotten it yet and does it mean anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
raZ10 said:
hey i just received a post card from ucla telling me to send the secondary app.. has anyone gotten it yet and does it mean anything?

I think it means nothing because UCLA sent me the post card before it got my DAT scores....

I got a postcard too - that's the secondary application. What makes me mad is that they want another set of college transcripts plus high school transcripts. I would understand if they want an official set of transcripts once they accept you but why would they need it at this stage of the application cycle?

sunnymeliss said:
I got a postcard too - that's the secondary application. What makes me mad is that they want another set of college transcripts plus high school transcripts. I would understand if they want an official set of transcripts once they accept you but why would they need it at this stage of the application cycle?

yea, they want all transcirpts.
i mailed my secondary about 6 weeks ago after having received the postcard and haven't heard anything.

I recieved the postcard as well, I don't think it means much, however, I opted not to continue my application with UCLA...I just couldn't realistically see myself living in California...after being on the east coast my whole life...kinda sucks after I spent the money applying there...o well.